Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life


Well, We have had quite the time lately. Obviously :) This post is almost a month over due!

Unfortunatly we lost one of the "kids". Remington, our sweet chocolate lab had to be put to sleep last month. Honestly, dealing with that was more difficult then I thought, and not really because I miss him (which I do!) but I have found myself a little lost with Scott. Scott and Remi go way back, and Scott really lost his best friend. So here I sit unable to fill that void, and I have come to terms with it (although it doesn't sound like I have) that he is a boy and he is different. Keep it simple stupid.
So in honor of our dear Remington, we have this beautiful plant in our backyard. We will miss him dearly, his protection, his snoring, and yes his ability to outwit Olive and the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment