Monday, June 21, 2010

Alaska

Well, we are finally back from a whole lot of travels. And I really can't begin to tell you the wonderful things we were able to see! I hope I don't bore you with all the details, but I have a feeling that our families will never stop talking about this trip.

Day 1 and 2
Our new home for the week. HELLO FOOD, and don't even get me started on the desserts.
Here is a quick shot of our home for seven days.

The wind on the ship was a bit strong, especially at the front of the ship. if you didn't hold on at some point you would just get blown back to where you started.
So we started out from Seattle, and then spent a day at sea. We had a pretty big party of nine of us. My parents, My two rowdy brothers, Jena and Chris, and one rowdy Aniston, and Scott and I.
So just a note of funiness here, this explains why I am such a dork myself. My parents are seen here dancing.....
What can I say except for is there really any wonder where the rest of us go it from?
We spent the next day (day 2) at sea. Really, we just lounged around and ate and watched the ocean. It was beautiful, but VERY windy. Scott and I and my brothers got in the hot tub at the back of the boat during the late afternoon, and sat it what we thought was about 60 degree water for a bit (okay, I only lasted about ten minutes or so), but then Stefen found the thermometer and the water was actually 80 degrees. Needless to say we moved to the inside pool after that.
Then we ate two deserts each :) and went to bed so that we could be ready to go for day three in Juno, Alaska.

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are SO darling! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I am excited to hear more.

    ReplyDelete