Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Presents




Christmas presents are oh so fun. Scott did say as we walked downstairs last Sunday, and I quote "I think you are more excited then Elsi is." I am pretty sure I was, but who can blame me. With this little cutie around everything is exciting. We opened up some presents from Grandma and Grandpa and Jensen the other day because coming home for the holidays makes that possible. :) Won't she be excited when she's 5 and gets two Christmas's!
We had a lot of fun with just the paper (noted for future gifts)
Loving our lamb that Grandpa Bywater picked out...
We love the new Bumbo, and are learning to sit up quite well these days. (p.s. side note here, I am sitting in Elsi's room typing this and she is sawing logs...literally, my daughter is snoring...rough day.)
Dear Jensen,
I love the tub ducky you gave me for Christmas... it sings and dances so much better then my mom and dad.
Love,
Elsi

No comments:

Post a Comment