Saturday, March 6, 2010

Miss Anja Coombs






Our niece Anja just turned three. We celebrated this wonderful little girls birthday tonight, and I am so grateful she is in our lives! It seems like only yesterday that this darling was born! We love her lots, and she puts a little sparkle in our eyes!


Here are some photo's of our FABULOUS pink party...it was the best ever.




Conversation shortly after the grandparents left
Jensen: Can we take these pink shirts off now? (he says this with a disgusted look on his face) Me: "Well I am sure you can, the party is over...."Jensen: "Oh good, it's not that I don't like it, I am just too hot in two shirts."(I had to chuckle) I guess he asked his mom if she was going to put pictures of him in the pink shirt on the blog, he was quite worried about it

Another conversation with Jensen (he's a funny boy)
Jensen: "Why are you guys still here?" (saying this to Scott and I) Me: "Well, didn't you hear the news? Scott and I are having a sleep over, and we're sleeping in your bed, so you have to sleep on the floor." Jensen: (with the same disgusted look on his face) "Aunt Shelbi tell me the truth!"

PLUS....No one will believe this....! I made Anja a quilt for her birthday. I think it turned out darling. Who knew I could do it?? I sure didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment