Sunday, March 14, 2010

My baby brother




Turned 16 this last week. AHHHH!!! GET OFF THE ROADS!
Seriously though, it is crazy to think he is sooo old! I remember when he was born! One of my favorite stories is the night that my parents went to the hospital, they asked my Grandma Dorothy to come and sleep at our house and get us off to school that morning. So, Jena and I went running downstairs when we woke up to see if my mom was still in labor and not at the hospital, and my grandma sat up in bed with her curly hair everywhere...we screamed and ran upstairs because she scared us! Funny

Any who, we gathered together on Wednesday to celebrate Mr. Christian, Christina, Schmerlina, Caberina's Birthday party. Side Note: Nicknames in our family are a must. The worse the nickname, the better, so we all just play along with my crazy mom and dad's nicknames, and some of that wore off on us :) )
This is a great picture of Stefen being....well, Stefen. He is a special child.....


We had a GREAT night complete with Mac and Cheese (CRB's Favorite meal) and Chocolate cupcakes...anyone else's favorite meal :) It was a great night! Happy Birthday Mr. Christian!






No comments:

Post a Comment