Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anual Bywater Easter Egg Hunt

Well, who doesn't just wait on the edge of their seat for this??!!??
If you don't you are nuts, even the Bolander family cannot complete with this mother of an Easter Egg hunt (we just give out raw eggs...sorry Mom, I know you still have to love me even if I tease you a bit on the world wide web...and besides, if you got rid of me, look at who you'd be stuck with! Scarry)

Anywho, we drove home as fast as the little Dodge could drive for the mother of all egg hunts. This year the Easter bunny didn't disappoint... though he never does.

The kids searching high and low. We had some visitors this year. My mother in law invited a friend from work and she brought her two cute kids.

Nadia's Spoil....
I love these cute kids! (including Nicole :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment