Monday, April 12, 2010

Orderville




Warning....as I type this I am literally loosing steam.....it has been a long day, and it was a long night before that, not to mention it is passed my bedtime.

Well, Easter brought another trip to Orderville! We always have a good time, even when the temperatures at night plummet! EEEEEK....it was cold, to say the least, but we had a good time!


Aniston was trying to rally the troops with a little prodding from Scott

Here is our darling house. If you drive by don't forget to wave!

Yes well, I did mention that this is the Bolander house. I can hear my mom saying "If you make that face at me one more time your face will stay like that. :) She was right....that is why we are all so cute!

The best things always happen in Orderville, and this time was no exception! My cousin Bruce Jr. and his sweet family came from Malibu California to visit! Of course we had to color Easter eggs, and the conversation was wonderful, as always!

My mother also did not disappoint. Mind you, I am very nervous about my little brain aging. Case and point.
Sunday morning,
Momma Ann: Well, I know that I didn't boil ALL the eggs, I thought I had a dozen left for breakfast this morning!
Shelbi: Mom, I think you just don't remember
Momma Ann: Guess not (she says this as she cracks one of the colored Easter eggs on the side of the frying pan on the stove)
To our great surprise it was soft :) and Momma Ann sent some soft eggs with Bruce and Bonny...We all hoped they found their way to the garbage before anyone found out :)


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha - actually the eggs ended up in the back of the car for a few days, so the eggs went straight to the trash anyway. so no worries. :)

    but they were colored SO beautifully.

    ReplyDelete