Thursday, May 6, 2010

Manchester, New Hampshire

One of the MANY benefits of my job is the fact that I get to travel....I love traveling, and so traveling and scrap booking are my idea of a good time. I just got back last week from Manchester New Hampshire. It was AMAZING! I loved how green everything was, and the colors were wonderful too! So, after we worked we got to play a little to...here are some photo's of our adventures!

Dinner at Tinker's Seafood...
From left to right: Me, Lisa, and Todd
Can we say hello inexpensive seafood! Here is a shot of dinner...we got two of these babies for $17.00...that is right folks, $17.00
Todd eating yummy snails :)


Playing around in downtown Manchester
I didn't think telephone booths like this existed anymore! I was wrong, and I am glad! Look at how darling!







Myself and Lisa- Lisa is a funny one :)






We had an amazing, but exhausting, convention. So we decided on to head to Boston and take a look at some sights...
Inside Quincy Market


This sweet guy was just asking for a photo :)

Old State House in Boston- Something about a tea party and people fighting :)

Love this old building

Something about playing baseball here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment