Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Speaking to the Boss...

I got to speak with the Jones Boss last night. Well, I heard her tell her mother that she needed the phone. :) So, I am not sure that she was even going to give anyone a chance to escape...
"Are you coming to get me at the airport" She demanded (and I mean demanded, this three year old is a boss.) "Yes" I replied, I grew up with her mother, so I know it is just best to say yes all the time.
"Okay, I am going to get my purse, and my phone, and the keys, and then you haf to come to this new house of mine to get me and then we are going to the airport." Miss Aniston is very much the grown up.
The funny thing was I was on my way to the airport to get Mr. Bywater who had just gotten to fly to Kansas City for a day...wooo...hooo... he says. :)
So I tried to get Aniston to talk to me about dance class and her new house, but it was all in vain. "Okay, I'll see you at the airport, love you, bye!"
That was it. That was all I was getting.
Then when I logged onto Facebook this morning my brother in law had posted this...
my 3 year old threw her moms purse on her shoulder and said "see you later, I am off to the airport to fly to costco."
:) Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you find humor in my daughter's demands and bossiness, because I do too! love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete