Friday, February 4, 2011

The Goings On...

We have been somewhat busy lately. Okay, well I have, and I guess the Mister has been too! We had a terrific snow storm this week, so terrific in fact that it will get its own post later on. First I had some musings that I would like to muse. :)

I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately. Imagine that... :) But my only problem with this hobby is this...
I know, I have a heart attack every time I open the office door, literally. I have been on my hands and knees scrapbooking for several days, and I woke up yesterday with a hearty, happy back. I think it was done, I had to push through one more layout, but I am done for a while, so maybe now I will just have to beg cupid to bring me a table that I can fold out when I need it and then put away when I don't. With limited space it makes things all the more fun. Also, the cats and dogs have not been allowed in the office for a week, they were thrilled...
However, I have been having a riot lately with cork. I found these beauties from Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. They are adhesive back cork sheets and are perfect for the Big Shot!
I will post more layouts a little later. I must muse now on the new addition to my kitchen cupboards. Meet the traveling post it note...

Okay, so this is the freezer, but here is the cupboard...

It is a very well suited job for Mr. Bywater to sell vacuums because he is one. I know his mother would agree with me wholeheartedly. If I purchase something for myself at the grocery store I will find the empty container on the bedside table the next day, or somehow that lovely treat that I was so looking forward too, has found itself into the "treat drawer" at work. The phrase "whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine" is the best description of the Bywater kitchen I can think of. While I don't mind sharing at all, I do mind not getting even a taste of the treat, and that has happened before. Now, however, we have the traveling post it note. All of our problems are solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment