Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blessed




I find myself using this word every day. I am feeling enormously blessed. Not to say that I don't have those "other " days. Who doesn't. Here are just a few updates....
Grandma and Grandpa Bywater just couldn't stay away, they visited us the weekend after we had the little Miss. We love them and are so grateful that they came.


We also took our first outing a few weeks ago to get some photo's of Elsi before she grew up too much. Have I mentioned that I think she changes every day! I put a 3 month onesie on her this morning and she was too long for it...trouble I tell you....
I love her face in this shot, she looks like she really is starting to get tired of her parents already.
Grammy AKA "the maid", "the Cook" , "etc" has been here with us too. She is great at calming a fussy baby and even more patient then the dog.

We feel very loved and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment