Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vistors

We had several visitor's the weekend that we blessed sweet Elsi. My sister came into town, and if the traffic police wouldn't have given me a ticket when I picked her up at the airport I would have hugged her for hours. I miss her sarcasm, and honesty.
She brought one of my favorite little personalities with her...
Enough seen.....This is the first thing she did when she got to our house and saw her "room" for the weekend.
We did lots of fun things together, stories were told....
And there were lots of "Mom, isn't she sooo cute." It was great.
We went to the local zoo in town and strolled through Glen Ellyn, where Mr. Bywater and I used to live.

Papa joined us on Friday night, and we were all impressed with the ease in which he made it to Chicago on his own. :) We love you Dad. Scott and I were so grateful to have him here.

We also welcomed the Grandma and Grandpa Bywater on Friday, and we are so grateful they were able to change their schedule for a visit. Sunday we blessed the little one, and it was wonderful. My Mother made a beautiful little dress for Elsi and she slept through the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet thing. She is so beautiful. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete