Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Cabin


I am always amazed at how little we are home during the summer....I think our house misses us. Oh well, while it was still sitting here doing nothing we went to the cabin this weekend. I LOVE the Bywater cabin, and Vern (Scott's grandfather) is equally a wonderful entertainer!

I LOVE this window seat. It is great for naps! I actually was napping and listening to a book on my ipod....okay, so not really listening because I woke up and was very confused as to who's voice I was hearing.



Take a look at this! So my wonderful sister and I are frankly nuts when you get the two of us together. This swing is awesome and sends you right out over the meadow, however, when you are swinging on your belly you have to be careful not to hit your face.

All in all we caught many fish and had lots of fun, even though it was very cold! We went on some crazy four wheeling trails (Stefen is not allowed to lead again, however, I was the one dumb enough to follow...UP THE MOUNTAIN!) and enjoyed being together!
And finally, taking the Scout up is always an adventure in and of itself!



1 comment:

  1. shelbi!!

    so glad you are on the blogging wagon.

    love it!

    i am off to girls' camp on monday - i am trying to be excited about it. sami (becky's daughter) is coming with us.

    say hi to the fam for us

    ReplyDelete