Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holidays


I am so happy that the holidays are here! AND that I figured out where and how to put my photo's on my blog from our computer! (Thanks Mandy!)
I love the holidays and always go overboard with the decor and the amount of ribbon I use :) This year we have five tree's....If I had my choice I would do one in every room and they would all be different, but I think Scott wouldn't come home if I did that.



This is the tree in the family room. When I bought the butterfly for the top...well, you can all guess what Scott said. It was something along the lines of "that's not going on MY tree." Fancy him! Thinking that something in the house is his! Ha! :) I'm kidding, I love you dear. You get your office upstairs, oh ya, and the redneck tent next to our house outside....

My creativity has been carefully put in a box lately, so I really spent almost all day putting things together. It was refreshing to think that I could still make things like "horrible" butterflies look beautiful. (sorry, I had to stroke my ego for a minute there) Here is the living room.


I was feeling bad though, as I was doing the tree's ...I think my children might hate their mother because she will have a coronary every time they touch the tree!

We hope you are all warm and happy this season! We love you and are most grateful for our many blessings and family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see you posting again. Love the decor!

    ReplyDelete