Thursday, December 24, 2009

SANTA!



Did I mention how much I love the holidays? I am making cookies again today :) and just sooo excited for Santa to come I can hardly stand it!
Last weekend we were at Scott's parents for a fun evening of food and cookies, when guess who showed up!?!
That is right kiddles and those of us who are kids trapped in adult bodies! SANTA! It was a very momentous event and we even had some tears, BUT the magic was there!

Anja didn't want to have anything to do with the jolly old elf , she sent her brother to go get the gift he brought.
She was clinging to Rich like glue. And the kids were all looking very festive in their cute new jammies!

We had such a fun time along with the kids it was great. It is amazing how much they grow up each year! Carter is mister know it all (I know all about having heart disease), Jensen is always giving hugs and I love that! Nadia is the girl of the bunch and she even has a picture of me in her bedroom! I love that girl, and Anja is just a sweet little thing that can play and beat up the boys! We love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment