Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And the thunder rolls



The rain they said! And the wind they said! And then they said "watch out for the tornado"!

So our plants have made their home inside....
And then I tossed and I turned all night long with the thunder booming! It was really a great time for all. :) The dog slept through it and the Mister snored all night long too. Both cats hugged MY legs and slept on MY feet, as I tossed and turned.
Scott had to go to Florida this morning, so I then draaaaged myself out of bed and got in the car to drive to the airport (with no GPS, the Mister announced on Sunday that this was broken, and that he had ordered the "free" CD to fix it...we had a talk about fixing things that were broken, and not things that weren't broken. Unfortunately that leaves me without direction for the week...) At least I have the route to the airport memorized, then I had to drive home...Think traffic...Think raining cats and dogs sideways...Think sleep deprived me....Think bad news...and finally think 25 MPH . :) It was a treat let me tell you. And then....it has looked like this the whole rest of the day, and at noon, the sun came out.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Jensen heard the news talking about the weather in Chicago and heard them say tornado and he really got worried about you. Once again you were in the nightly prayer..saying you should come back here because it would be safer. So sweet. He doesn't realize it snows here..oh wait it has for two days..and it was fun.

    ReplyDelete