Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding



My younger brother Stefen got married this last weekend, the wedding was great! Gorgeous colors, they let me do the flowers, and we are all so excited that the new Mr. and Mrs. Bolander are joining our family! However, I do have to say that I tear up every time I think about my little brother being married. Is it because I think I am getting old you say? No...alright... maybe a little. I just remember Stefen as the little boy who was my dad's shadow and always had a squeaky voice and a love for cars and four wheeling.

Anyway, enough of that, here are some photo's from the wedding




Aniston is always entertained. We had a dinner Friday night. Which just so happened to be the day Scott and I flew in. We were late for the dinner because when we left Chicago they could not find our pilot... I offered to fly the plane, but they said no...I was hurt.





Saturday was my Dad's Birthday, so we celebrated with pie.







This is Stefen's grooms cake. Now, let me just tell you about this cake . My parents have the sweetest next door neighbor, that has the sweetest most talented daughter. She would make my grandpa Bill a fabulous cake every year for his birthday, and that became the highlight of Grandpa's party. So, in typical fashion this sweet talented woman made this great cake that totally fits my brother.

May I just point out here that I had high heels on to compete with this tall family I seem to belong to....Never a dull moment with us!


We were so excited to see our nieces and nephews! We had to get a shot with all of them at the reception! We had a great time talking about old times and old, and new dress debacles. :)





This has to be my all time favorite photo of my husband, our niece Anja just ran into his arms while squealing his name. It was a tear jerker.

More photo's and fun things to come...First I have to figure out which computer they are on.


2 comments:

  1. Shelbi... you are so cute! I miss getting to see you on occasion while at Brianna's house. Anyway, I will be SO the same way when my little sisters get married. It's not even funny. I am sure I will bawl.

    Anyway, these are great pictures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear! It is so good to hear from you! I miss seeing you guys too! Yes, it is even more rough when your sisters get married! I promise! :) It is always a good thing though!

    You little one is darling! Sending my love!

    Shelbi

    ReplyDelete