Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Friends....


We have our first visitors! My dear friends from work are here! Okay, they are technically not here to see me, but we are having an amazing quilt show in Chicago just up the street from me.


We took the opportunity to go downtown with them on Tuesday night. Mr Bywater meant up with us after work and we went to Gino's East for some AMAZING pizza!
We had several funny experiences. It is good that I now know I am not the only one that falls victim to Mr. Bywater's teasing.

"Brooke: "I don't know if I could stay on one of those Segway scooters" Mr. Bywater: " Well you could just ask for the training wheels" Brooke: "Oh! they have training wheels!?! Well, then that might not be so bad after all!" Mr. Bywater: " Snicker, Laugh, snicker, laugh"
Then all of us started laughing. He is a comedian, and Brooke really made me feel better about my life. I think I said several times that night "Sorry everyone, I don't let him out of the house very often."

Here are some great shots of the fabulous quilt event
I love these ladies and miss working with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment