Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Banter...

Mr. Bywater and I always have this wonderful argument about taking the dog out. See, it is getting cold here, and by cold I mean....cold and wet and I have to wear socks every day...ikk...
so there is always some banter about who's turn it is to take the dog outside to see to her business. Well, okay, so this is my version of the schedule...Scott differs obviously, or there would be nothing to write about. I get the "day shift" which includes yelling at the dog on the walk, getting up in the morning to take her out, and then whenever in between we need a little break from the house. Scott gets the midnight shift. :) That makes me happy. He always says that when we have children he will be the only one getting up in the midnight hour. Now too the story...

Mr. Bywater got out of our warm bed last night around 2 am because the dog was whining to be let out. He had told said dog to be quite three times...I heard that, and instead she insisted that he get out of bed and see to her needs. Well, a little later, (note to all audiences: I am a HEAVY sleeper- or maybe it is best to say I am a good sleeper :) so while all of this is going on I am falling in and out of sleep just fine) I am not entirely sure how long the escapade lasted outside, he got back in our warm bed, now very cold...ick....and was ranting and raving that he was going to have it out with Miss Olive.
I believe I sleep chuckled and said "Can it wait until in the morning?"

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you are all doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you comment you left on our blog...supper sweet! Crazy how life works...You sound happy and I am so glad to have friends out there all over...Keep smiling and posting:)

    ReplyDelete