Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It is Official

It is official, Mr. Bywater has officially turned in his last school assignment... I cried, I wept, and that was mostly because now we have to pay for this wonderful education, well and the fact that I read said assignment last night at 11:00 pm...
Okay, so I am totally kidding, but I am feeling a bit nostalgic today. I really never thought that we, well okay, Scott would get to this point. The man LOVES school (not) and just really couldn't focus ten years ago (shudder, that is a LONG time) for two seconds on an assignment.

I remember when we started school together at the Salt Lake Community College. We had a Political Science class together (among others) and when we took the first test of our college career in that class dear, sweet, Mr. Bywater got mad that I got a better grade then he did. My sweet husband is one of a kind, that he has pushed himself through tests and papers and all sorts of projects to come to this point.
But truly, he has worked so hard through so many life changes (hence our recent early midlife crisis to jump up and move from our cozy Utah surroundings to beautiful Chicago) and curveballs that we have been thrown, to be at this wonderful point of being done.
So, it is with A LOT of pride that I announce my new husband...
Scott E. Bywater MBA

3 comments:

  1. Scott I am so proud of you.....and you too Shelbi for helping him through :) Congrats you smart man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good feeling for sure! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete