Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shamu



I am coming to you from Portland Oregon. I called my mom this morning and the first thing she said to me is "where are you?" I love starting conversations like that. I laughed and filled her in, but honestly sometimes I cannot remember where I am.
We just finished our Portland scrapbooking show, I will share more on that later. But I had to post about this hysterical story that happened last week.
We had a party with cake from the grocery store FYI to celebrate/mourn the loss of normal clothes at our house. They are now safely tucked into our storage unit. However, we were headed down the stairs of our building on Saturday morning off to do some errands (aka the Saturday Costco trip- my father in law trained Scott well) when I began to lament. "I look like a whale in these pants. " (speaking of some great maternity pants that I love) Scott: "Stop it! No you don't" (insert slight pause here) "Shamu".
I laughed so hard I almost fell down the stairs. I am still laughing, I definitely asked for that.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA. You made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. It reminds me of when I was pregnant with Sadie. I actually went to get a comparison. I literally thought I was as big as a whale: http://thecrazyi.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-am-big-whale.html

    ReplyDelete