Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Visitors




Aunt Cole and Miss Anja came to see us this month. We were so excited to see them, and I know that the animals enjoyed every ounce of attention they received.

Sadly, I don't have any photo's of the trip downtown. All I know is that Scott went with them to the American Girl tea party. When I asked if he had gotten enough food he promptly replied that the turkey sandwich was the only thing that wasn't pink and was the size of a quarter. :) I'll bet he had fun anyway.
Watching morning cartoons
I was in Kansas City for my first show since the baby that weekend and I was so sad I missed out on being with my family for the first few days. My mother also went home while I was gone which made my trip a little bitter sweet.
More morning cartoons. This looks very calm, however, there was a rousing round of "Head, Shoulders, Knee's and Toes" during the commercial.
One of my favorite photo's...we miss little Anja and her mommy so much. All the girls went and had a pedicure on Monday, it was so fun to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment