Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Mouse

Back to New York in a bit, I just had an experience I needed to share. I came downstairs to get the baby her food this morning and had a visitor...
This visitor was so excited to see me it died on the spot. I had to put on my big girl pants and deal with said visitor. I firmly rebuked him for dying inside the house and told him he was no longer welcome. He took his leave via broom and dust pan.
Another image brings this full circle...
Nope you're wrong Tiger didn't eat the mouse, he just sat on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I'm not afraid of mice, but spiders give me the heebie jeebies...and I tend to freak out. Unlike you though, I don't ever put on my big girl pants and take care of the situation when a spider is around. I just run from the room screaming...it's a real big problem when Tim isn't home :). Thank you for your bravery! Maybe I'll think back on this post when I have a future run in with the eight legged beasts and put my big girl pants on and deal with the situation just like you! You're my hero :)

    ReplyDelete