Wednesday, January 25, 2012

4 Months Old

Ms. Elsi turned four month old a while back... :) And we are just loving this baby. She is now 27" long. I know, my child is already taller then I am.
She is loving her cereal...
...and is now not spitting the whole spoonful out, we actually know she is getting something.
She is also REALLY attached to this...
Literally attached, we have two long family lines of thumb suckers, so it was inevitable. One thing that I hear more and more is how pretty this little one's eye color is. It is very odd for who she came from (Scott: Brown Eyes, Me: Hazel- More Green Eyes), but nonetheless, her darker blue, almost gray eye color is stunning. Put that stunning eye color in this babies big eyes and she is the most darling baby in the world.
Elsi is also a talker, she loves to ramble, scream, growl, and just generally make sure no one is forgetting that she is around.
She did roll off the sofa a few weeks ago, and instead of crying when I picked her up she started bossing me around for leaving her on the sofa alone. Go figure...

1 comment: