Friday, January 6, 2012

Hard Decisions

Hard Decisions are always the worst..."should I really get up? It is after all only 8:00 in the morning" and here is the best one I am always conflicted about... "should I put mushrooms in this?" (the Mr. doesn't like mushrooms) But there are those decisions that really stop me in my tracks, probably because they take time to make and I agonize about every minute details and small layer. And this stops me up short, and I find myself yelling at the top of my lungs "I am such a great decision maker normally, what is the deal Shelbi Ann!" (yes, I do use my middle name when I am upset with myself.) That is why as I was making my list of new years resolutions this year and the word "simplify" made it onto that stinking piece of paper I knew I had some hard decisions that needed to be made. I ate three pieces of chocolate staring at that one little word, this would mean days of agonizing, torturous, long drawn out sessions with myself going where I don't want to go.
Luckily, I have these two...
They don't make things less agonizing, but they sure make it worth it.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment