Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Half of the Holidays

Well, I am not sure where my holiday photo's have gone. I will find them....I just know it. So here is half of them. :) It's like today I bought myself a pack of Dr. Pepper (a girl's gotta have a treat in the house) and then left it in the shopping cart at Target. Good news though, I remembered to put the baby in the car.

Back to the holidays....

We got up very early to get to the airport, it was a madhouse. And for some reason I have priority status on the airline I fly for work. Let's just say it was AWESOME. Cut our airport time in Chicago drastically. Elsi was great, she slept the whole way. Our four bags made it (that is right, I said four) one got torn, but hey, as I said earlier at least we remembered to bring the baby as we exited the plane. We even fit in Jena's Ford Focus. It reminded me of this....
Except for we weren't in Costa Rica, it was cold when we got on the plane, and then again when we got off. Holidays.....Utah.....
Anyway we spent Christmas Eve with the Bolander Family. Here is a snapshot....
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever- complete with a donkey (that would be me) and "the camel" (Christian.) Not to mention the best baby Jesus (Elsi) and the best manger (think plush and pink), the best Mary and Joseph, and the best hairdo goes to "the wiseman" (aka Papa.)
We didn't use a tripod, hence the upward angle.
Christmas Day we made gingerbread houses at Chris and Jena's. Scott just sampled the candy, and egged a few contenders on.
And this little one? Well, she was just along for the ride. She spent a lot of the time sleeping whenever she could get a nap in, and being her charming self.
Family Photo's were a hot ticket item. Scott requested no more for at least six months...

No comments:

Post a Comment