Monday, September 20, 2010

The Packing

We got the moving van on Monday. My house looked like this...
Where it previously looked like this....


I was ready for the van on Friday folks. Thanks to my helpful sister, visiting teachers, and sister in law, and neices that made sure all my shoes were worn before they got packed. I had to warn everyone that came with a child that they needed to bring some source of entertainment. We had none at the Bywater household...it was all in a box.
Well, okay, Aniston found the source of entertainment

So Monday morning came and my sister in laws, mother in law, sister, brother, father in law, husband, friends from the ward, etc. all descended on the house like the rain that came and went. We had the truck packed and ready to go in record time I thought. Thanks to all our help...



Humbling thought. That is just what I kept thinking, my life and my underwear are all shoved in a moving truck. :) Powered by diesel....An even funnier thought.

2 comments:

  1. Ok rumor has it that you will be back for your bro.'s wedding! It is a MUST that we get together. We already miss you! Hope you are enjoying Chicago.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we pack your undies?? I can't remember. But I do remember the shoes.

    ReplyDelete