Thursday, September 23, 2010

There is Beauty all Around





We are loving where we live in Chicago. This is where we walk to the train in the morning, and where I have the lucky job of running every morning. I had to explore the other day...I am getting an itch. :) Here are some great photo's
May I just say that it is much easier to run here because it is very flat! That makes me excited to do more running outside. Then I found this little ridge that they call a Glacial Ridge....Friends...this is nothing but a hill in Illinois made by dirt. Believe me, they are hard to come by.


A Mother Nature made planter I found.

And last but not least, Scott is going to kill me for this, but I have to share this photo. Mom, this is where all of your hard work raising your boy went....

No comments:

Post a Comment