Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween

I love Halloween! I think I had more Halloween decor then Christmas decor at one point in my life...Did I mention how much I loved Halloween? Well I do :)

I put up our decorations the other day, and my sweet hubby was all sorts of in to it. I think the conversation went something like this: Mr. Bywater: "Isn't it a little too early to put up Halloween Decorations?" Mrs. Bywater: "No, how would you like it if you were Halloween and Christmas always got all the glory?" Mr. Bywater: ? "Right, I am going to go do some homework" "Yell to me if you can't reach something and you need a grown-up for the job."

I thought it was nice of him to offer...Here are some shots of our Haunted Condo. :)







Did I mention how much I love Halloween? ;) Thought so.





My sweet husband made breakfast for dinner the other night (notice the stuff on our SWEET kitchen table that we love- the best part about it is it was easy to carry up three flights of stairs) I know, don't fall over, he made dinner :) Olive helped, or waited for him to drop something anyway... :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Halloween too! My husband thinks I am crazy for decorating on Labor Day! I know its a tad early but I love my decor and I like to enjoy it for a couple months! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on Halloween!!!! I love the picture of your cute dog watching your hubby cook dinner:) Glad you are liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you :) (Ally and Ke'ara) Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a sweet kitchen table just like that for awhile in my dining room......there are definite benefits. Your condo looks darling. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete