Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Babe

We have a new babe coming to our house...Here is what this babe is coming as...
That is right folks, we are going to have a little girl in our home. We went to the doctors earlier this morning to check our sweet little one out, and she is a jumper. :) The ultrasound tech was really laughing because I had just said to Scott that it was kicking me in the FULL bladder, and the first photo the tech took was of her kicking me in the FULL bladder. :) Needless to say, we all had a good laugh. She is healthy and a happy girl, she is 13 oz. and moves around constantly.
The tech had trouble determining what the sex of the baby was at first because the umbilical cord was between her little legs....modest is hottest folks....so the tech had me turn onto my side and we watched the little stinker flip with me and then when the tech had me lay back on my back she flipped again. :) It was such an amazing feeling to have her kicking me and be able to see it on a screen.
We are so thrilled and excited. I have been bouncing out of my seat all day long. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to both of you! I am so excited for you and all the pink that is to come! :-) Feeling the baby move especially when watching on the screen is beyond amazing! That has got to be my most favorite part about being pregnant. Such a miracle! Congrats again, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelbi! I also blog-stalked you (through Ashley's blog). She knows a lot of cool people. Anyway, congratulations! That is so exciting that you are having a little girl. You are going to be such a good mom and you look amazing (not at all shamu-like) I love the onesies too. Happy I found you and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete