Monday, April 11, 2011

Quick Update

Just wanted to get a quick update in... sorry, two shows in a row will take all the gusto out of you, and more so when a baby takes the gusto initially.
Just got back from St. Louis and had an interesting trip. The crowd was a little harsh, I am not kidding when I say that this was probably the most stressful show yet. It ended well however, when my co-worker and I took the time on Sunday to go to the Gateway Arch. It was amazing. Words cannot describe how excited I was.

Scott and I visited the doctor today and Junior was happily sleeping, and Scott was thrilled to hear it's little heart beating away. I was just thrilled to be laying down on a table and almost stayed there. :) We find out if Junior is a he or a she on the 23rd of this month. Needless to say we are slightly thrilled.

I am headed to Mesa this week, and I am so excited to meet up with my family. We decided to make a weekend of it and visit my brother.
We also had my in laws and darling niece Nadia here this weekend, I am sure that made for a full house. Photo's are coming....I promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. I kinda blogstalked...and found your blog! Now I can keep up with you guys and find out what's going on in your life :). I'm pretty sure I told you on Facebook...but congratulations to you again! I'm excited to find out what you're little bean is, boy or girl :)

    ReplyDelete