Friday, December 31, 2010

6 Years...Or is it 60??



My sweet husband and I reached out six year anniversary mark yesterday (and the ten year mark since we met.) It started with me giving Scott a bloody nose. :) At least that is what he will tell you all. :) And I don't mind because it was such a funny story, and we will always remember the day for that. As my sister in law lovingly said "Life is always interesting with Scott around." I couldn't agree more. :)

Happy Anniversary Mr. Bywater! Love you more every day! ( and yes, we are wishing we were in Costa Rica right now :) )

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary...Got your christmas letter:) Loved it. Hope your holiday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Remember when we went ring shopping on the same day? That was funny :)

    ReplyDelete