Friday, December 10, 2010

Visitors


We had Jensen and Grandma with us last week. It was so much fun! Scott and Jensen play well together...LOL! Really, they do, and it was lovely to have some chatting moments with my mother in law. We love them both dearly!

Friday morning (Grandma and Jensen flew in Friday afternoon) I got a call from the Mister..." Why don't you plan on picking me up at 1:00, then we can go to the airport together to pick Jensen and Grandma up." Boss(aka- Shelbi) " Umm....I thought you were working ALL day." Scott: "Well, I am going to take a half day off." That is really the amount of excitement. We got to the airport and Jensen was ecstatic! Grandma had to put a restraining hand on his shoulder so that he didn't tip over! It was such a funny thing to see!
Here were the sleeping arrangements

We did all sorts of fun things, like going to Navy Pier
It was cold...to say the least! It snowed the whole time, but we had a lot of fun.

We also went to the Brookfield Zoo. That was by FAR everyone's favorite. I was surprised how active the animals were, and that made it all the more fun (I am talking the wolf's and bears, not Scott and Jensen)

These guys were hysterical

The Polar Bear was my favorite. He was swimming next to us the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. I asked Jensen if he slept on Scotts head. He said they were too busy saying, "wait for it... wait for it... wait for it..." all night to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete