Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Well, we had a great Christmas!(Sorry for those friends who don't want details :) You can stop reading now :) )

Scott woke up FAR to early for me...he was excited, though he would never admit to that.
We dug through our stockings first. They were filled with both of our favorite goodies. One common theme with both stockings was the chocolate. :)
Olive and I were a little blurry eyed and tired but we made it to the living room.
This was Scott's favorite gift
Yes, he is holding an iron, yes, the man does do all of the ironing in the house, yes, I am very grateful for that and will indulge the expensive irons. :)
His other favorite gift is the Ipad. This hasn't found its way into his hands yet because he is waiting for the 2nd edition to come out. Apparently it has EVERYTHING he wants.
Here was my favorite gift...
Yes, my sweet husband gave me a guitar and some lessons. I am SO SO SO SO excited to learn how to play!
Here are some other shots...
I am an official Chicago resident...I have some ridiculously expensive, but well worth it snow boots, and this great down coat that goes to my ankles. Hurray for the cold!

My parents sent us a lovely book and some great stories from my Dad's childhood. We loved it!

Tiger liked the toys

Olive likes her new coatAnd here is the toy that Mom and Dad Bywater sent...(flip video)


We love you all and miss you! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Anja and I have watched your video several times and we love it. Anja likes Tiger and says Shelbi looks like a Rock Star with her present. Anja says Scott needs to comb his hair and likes Olive's coat. We love hearing your voices. Send more video. Love you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete