Friday, December 10, 2010

The House...

Scott and I closed on our home in Utah today. We have had many moments to stop and count the blessings that we have been given in making this move to Chicago. Believe me when I say there is a list forming, and as much as we loved our first home, we are very relieved that this new family will be able to feel the love and the spirit that has always been there.
It has been fun to reminisce through the 26 years that I spent in 5042 Rocky Road, but my home is where my sweet husband and family is. We are excited to officially move along on our journey. I know that the haven and warmth that it provided to me and all the other members of my family will always exist, and Scott and I are happy to pass this haven on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just can't stop CRYING!!!! I will miss that home SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! But, I am so glad you guys are now less stressed and strapped, AND that you will now be able to come visit(soon i hope!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it any better. We feel much the same way with our move! Hope the holiday season is ringing in nicely!

    ReplyDelete