Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 Weeks



We have been up to lots of things lately, and each one of them has been a blast...well, maybe except for the moving boxes. I can think of lots more fun things then packing those.
We stayed overnight with some of our dear friends kids while they jetted off to New York. We always have so much fun with them!
Austin playing lacrosse. This is a HUGE game here. Scott is busy trying to figure out the rules and I am still trying to figure out how these kids see a little white ball the size of a baseball.
We got back to the game a little late and the kids were really looking forward to the park, so we walked over to the playground.

Reagan and I took the longest to get there. She didn't care, and neither did I . :)
We also roasted marshmallows. This was really my doing, Kirsten made the mistake of showing me these marshmallows that her mom got for smore's and of course these baby cravings went into high gear! Or maybe it was the chocolate part?
We had a great time at a movie on Monday. We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and just had a blast with the kids.
In other news Scott has been busy selling the world vacuums and fans, and growing his new plant.
And while he grows the plant I grow baby E who has now taken over quite a bit of real estate
So here we are at 30 Weeks. They started making every other week visits for me at the doctors office, and I think I looked at the receptionist and said "are you sure it's that time already?" Baby E and I have been very healthy so far, and we are entirely grateful for that. I now have bragging rites in my family because I took that fantastic 28 week test to test my glucose levels and they were great! My doctor then said, "AND you're not even anemic. " I asked the doctor to look again. :) (this is something my mother and my sister struggled with.) All I can figure is it must be the fact that my husband always asks "where's the meat" if dinner doesn't contain any. Isn't he sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Scott sounds like my husband with "where's the meat!" I try and explain to him that dinner can be just as wonderful and filling without it but he doesn't believe me! You look so cute and wonderful and I can't wait to meet the little miss in December!

    ReplyDelete