Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birthday's

We have a month of birthday's in May, and I would love to tell you all that we are fantastic party people but, we aren't, and my birthday involved cake in bed and me asleep 15 minutes later. Hahaha! There is no other place I would rather be right now!

Let's start off with Scott. It was his week for sure! He came home Monday with quite the story to tell.
These are Scott's jeans (take a look at the left side of his back pocket)
This is the inside of his jeans after he had an unknown encounter with the train and the train won and ripped a hole in his pants. A helpful co-worker pointed out that he may want to dial down the air conditioning. When you live 45 minutes away from home that means "quick, get the duct tape from my drawer." And can you imagine being the person to be in the restroom when he was taping his pants back together!
Another unfortunate event happened on Friday night. We took the garbage out.
I know, sounds harmless right.....wrong......there was a racoon in the garbage plotting to scare poor Mr. Bywater to death! Oh, and how lucky I was to be there! I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants (honestly, try being pregnant) Scott screamed his "Scott scream" and ran away from the dumpster.
Let's move onto the big day. He is going to withhold the Pop- Tarts if I tell you any more (and yes, I am craving them lately.)
I made Mr. Bywater a cake befitting of a king! Okay, not really, but I was able to get 28 candles on it WITHOUT burning myself or the house down.
Scott is one happy camper after this birthday present...
We had a great time the next week watching 6 kids for some friends in our ward, and then celebrating my birthday on Friday, in bed with a cupcake.
Oh, and the milk, we can't forget the milk. With heartburn like I have never had heartburn before heartburn, we go through several gallons of milk a week. Check out the belly. I joked with Mr. Bywater that while I was at water aerobics the other day I tipped forward on my noodle and landed face first in the water all because the belly is taking over.
Scott took me to a great restaurant for dinner, and it was entirely delicious! The new ring on my finger is my birthday present. I am hoping that the third time is the charm...so is Scott...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! This post made me laugh. I can totally see you going face first into the water in water aerobics and then laughing at yourself. It makes me giggle just thinking about it :). And...in Scott's defense...I probably would have wet my pants too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday my dear! Did you loose your second ring???? I did not know that :) Your belly is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, Sadly the post office lost if for me...Don't send anything through Denver if you want to see it again. :)

    ReplyDelete