Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lots Going On

So sorry I have neglected this blog lately. We have had so many things going on that it is hard to even know where to start!
We'll start with our lovely trip to Utah...
Scott showed up early (I was in Manchester, New Hampshire at a show) and surprised our nephews by picking them up from school on Friday. I am told that they had a great sleepover, I have no proof however of that, but I am sure my sister in law's house was rockin'.
We were party people this visit. My dear mom, who has taught in Granite School District for 30 years took the leap a few months ago and signed the papers to retire. We had a little party for her and it was great to see all those that we as children heard so much about.
Aniston and I making sure that everyone had a fantastic time. We had licorice (my mom's personal favorite) and Cheesecake, mine and Aniston's favorite.
We also had a shower for Baby E. It was great to see all the people that love and support us in this fantastic endeavor of becoming parents. :) We are so blessed to have such a wonderful support group.
Here are the cousin's and married into the family cousins that I dearly love. And my sister, who flawlessly did such an amazing job on both parties. Being pregnant and tired all the time made me a delightful help, and Jena took the reins (like usual) and even crawled through my parents dearest neighbors rusty old shed to get a wagon for our decorations.
I have officially joined the ranks of motherhood in our families, I will love it when my back doesn't hurt, I have Baby E to hold and cuddle with, and I can run a mile. :) (please don't squash my hopes about running a mile)
We also had a Bywater family tradition. We celebrate May birthday's in our family with a fantastic Cinco De Mayo party. This year was no exception. We had a great big pinata, fantastic food, a Tre's Leche cake to die for, and so much laughter it was uncanny. Sadly however, I lost our travel camera somewhere between Manchester, New Hampshire and Salt Lake City, Utah. Please tell me the brain cells return... (keep the faith for me people :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment