Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Water Aerobics



Scott joined me at water aerobics last night. It was bring a guest/partner day. I was nervous about not having any friends afterwords....luckily he behaved. I had this thought on the way home about how nice my husband was to do something he totally didn't want to for me (did I mention he missed a softball game to come?) However, my second thought was that he didn't do it for me...can we say the princess already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger? :) I'll say it, and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I am so laughing at Scott at water aerobics! But then it brings to mind the Jason indention that you had on your old ceiling (I don't know why) and I laugh harder!!!!! We miss you guys like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am laughing so hard! That is the best combination of events you could ever put together! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete