Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Final Day- (Tear)




Today we begun the trek home. Although we didn't want to we had too....bummer. We actually had a tree bloom by our house in honor of us. (okay so not really, but I'd like to think so) Here is a photo of the blossoms up close.
And here is one final goodbye from Costa Rica photo.
We really only had one icident on the way home...I'll be honest, we weren't sure where we were going, like I said, lots of dirt roads and no street signs. There was one point where we missed a turn and ended up on a dirt road in the middle of the jungle...Scott: "Does this look familiar to anybody?" Us: "Nope" Scott: "Will someone please look at the map and tell me where we are going!?!!" Colleen: "Honey, we don't really know what we are looking at..." Did I mention how much I love my mother in law. She has the power to totally diffuse a difficult situation that might result in fighting. I hope I can be like her when I grow up.

We had a fantastic time, and hope to return to Costa Rica some day. Thank you Matt and Kellie! We love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment