Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Relaxing and the Beach- Day 5

This trip went by sooo fast. On day 5 it really set in that we were going to have to go home tomorrow, and I didn't want to! We spent the day at the beach, and though it was overcast it was still hot and wonderful. Check out the sailboat in the photo behind Scott...I wanted on that.
Here is a photo of both of us...How my mother in law timed this I am not quite sure, but it was great.
Here is a photo of our neighbor, the black iguana. He was out regularly sunning himself.
And then that night we went to a lovely Valentines dinner at a great restaurant that overlooked one of the bays. It was beautiful.
Sunset

1 comment:

  1. This looks like the perfect vacation spot! I love all the cool pictures. You guys are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete